Are you an experienced internal recruitment team lead? Would you like the opportunity to shape attraction strategy and work collaboratively with a larger people function? A unique role for an internal recruitment management professional is available to manage a team of property recruiters based in Wimbledon – a great chance to build on an already established team who are changing direction.
The role is to lead and develop an internal recruitment team attracting top talent in the market effectively and efficiently. Not just a manager role, but overseeing the candidate journey, leading the team in enhancing the candidate and hiring manager experience. You will be the recruitment subject matter expert in the business, operating as an advisor and reporting back to the business with market knowledge and MI regularly.
The recruitment manager will maintain strong and trustworthy relationships with KFH divisional management teams, HR, Learning & Development and Marketing to support the employee life cycle and ensure a high standard of service is delivered
Ensuring innovative and effective attraction routes are being used and analysed whilst promoting the employer brand. You will seek to continuously improve recruitment performance through regular process upgrades, development, and appropriate use of recruitment metrics; as well as use these yourself to hire for your own small pool of vacancies.
To apply for this role you must have;
- Deep knowledge and understanding of internal recruitment process and employment law around hiring
- Experience managing and developing an internal recruitment team in a fast paced environment
- Ability to develop key relationships, within KFH and externally
- Comfortable using technical/online recruiting tools to improve performance, you will be systems leader for our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels
- A demonstrable interest in talent acquisition with a deep understanding of tools, process improvement and best practice
- Outstanding resourcing and engagement techniques which can be applied personally and demonstrated to the team
- An ability to prioritise personal and team workload in an ever changing fast paced environment
- Experience in to negotiating and agreeing terms of business with preferred suppliers
- Ability to understand the impact of recruitment decisions on peer departments and communicate well with them to get better outcomes for the whole KFH business
- A flair for engaging talent, setting the tone for how KFH is pitched in the market place against our competitors