As an experienced people manager within HR you’re likely to be looking for a role where your influencing and project management skills and experience will have value every day. You’ll have worked in sales environments and understand the unique and consistent challenges that brings to Human Resources.
With 800 directly employed staff working across 60 offices across London we have a diverse workforce delivering us a broad range of HR challenges; you’ll have the ability to negotiate the grey areas and get the right outcomes. You’ll be based day to day from our Wimbledon head office.
Today our function is operational with a strong focus on delivering an administrative workload to a high standard with accuracy and good timing across areas such as new starters and leavers, with a relatively high volume of ER items.
Your focus on quality will continue to deliver high standards of operational HR delivery. You’ll couple that with your inquisitive nature and desire to see organisations improve their people agenda. Working closely with colleagues in learning and development, internal recruitment, and payroll you’ll be an advocate to a receptive business leadership team for improving how we hire and develop our teams across KFH.
As a people manager you’ll offer clear direction and leadership to a team of four HR specialists who can be relied upon to deliver our day to day HR operations. You’ll encourage their continued adoption of technology to improve the service to the business and create time to deliver the broader people agenda.
If this sounds like the next challenge for your career and you hold the experiences set out below we’d be delighted to receive your application and we’ll be happy to share more information with you about the role.
- Experience as a people manager in an HR function
- Experience as an HR professional in a fast-paced company with a large sales population
- CIPD qualified, ideally to MCIPD level with a generalist background
- Comfortable working with data; using systems to drive better HR outcomes
- A great communicator comfortable working with colleagues across the organisation
- A track record of influencing organisational change
- An effective project manager who can reference a track record of delivering people projects
- A laser focus on accuracy in delivery of HR Operations
- A clear, concise, and confident written style; we’ll be considering your application in line with that
In return we know it’s important that you are rewarded accordingly for your hard work. We’re able to offer:
- Good base salary compensation
- A company car or car allowance
- Through our dedicated learning function you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- A range of incentives including the opportunity to qualify for our annual incentive trips, and attendance at our spectacular annual conference and award ceremony