A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Advisor to join our team based at our Wimbledon Head Office.
If you are looking for a new challenge to utilise your skills in a busy property business, then we’d love to talk to you.
You will be supporting the team and the HR Manager in delivering a first class service to all of our stakeholders across the business whilst working within a team who is passionate about delivering results through our people.
The successful candidate will need to be people focused with the ability to forge relationships across various levels of hierarchy whilst advising managers on an array of HR matters such as performance management, conduct, and long-term sickness.
Building rapport and communicating with key stakeholders will be a crucial part of your job and you will need to be confident in dealing with all people related matters including complex disciplinary and grievance cases.
You will be asked to support the HR administration team with employment contracts whilst written communication will also need to be proven within your skillset, as you will be required to follow up your meetings with the creation of notes, drafting of letters and other documents in a timely manner.
For this role we’d like to talk to experienced advisors who can demonstrate:
- A proven track record of success in a similar role, ideally in a multi-site business
- A balance of HR experience gained from customer and sales focused organisations such as property services, retail or hospitality
- Extensive experience of dealing with highly complexed employee relation cases
- Comprehensive knowledge of UK employment law
- Builds constructive working relationships with a high level of integrity and is a trusted business partner
- Demonstrate effective influencing and persuasion skills
- Professional, is well networked and maintains CPD
- Clear and concise communication skills both verbal and written
- IT literate – Word, Excel and preferably experienced in using a relevant HR information systems
- Fully or partly CIPD qualified