Are you an experienced administrator in Human Resources? Do you understand HR processes and procedures? Want to be part of a supportive team? At KFH we are looking for an HR administrator to join our HR team in Wimbledon.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent estate agents, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including Block Management, Commercial, Residential, and Financial Services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London, we provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report into our Head of Human Resources.
Responsibilities of a HR administrator include:
- Provide first line support for all HR queries
- Contribute to maintaining the department’s reputation for confidentiality and professionalism
- Processing all HR documentation and correspondence across a paperless team
- Ensure all business critical documents are electronically signed in a time-sensitive fashion whilst supporting employees in their work life cycle with KFH
At KFH we are looking for a HR administrator with an interest in Human Resources, likely gained from studying the CIPD, with a keen eye for detail, strong written accuracy, and outstanding communication skills.
Company benefits include:
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, also we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.