At KFH we are looking for a group estates surveyor to join our team in Wimbledon dealing with our branch premises and head office portfolio.
Are you a qualified chartered surveyor? Do you have expertise in areas relating to property including valuation, property management, planning and legal? Do you have experience in forming and developing great relationships with customers and colleagues? We’re looking for an individual that can collaborate with others, share their knowledge and skills. At KFH we are continuously looking for opportunities to improve and are looking for a group estates surveyor to bring new thinking and embrace our legacy.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent property services groups, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including block management, commercial, residential, and financial services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this, we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London and provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by supporting each other and providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results with integrity. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report into our Group Finance Director.
Responsibilities of a group estates surveyor include:
- Deal with the acquisition and disposal of property either directly or in conjunction with the KFH Commercial division
- Support Facilities on the handover of new or refurbished branches
- Identify and action opportunities for the disposal of interests in property where the company has no further business use for the premises
- Maintain freehold and leasehold property records and produce and update the various schedules e.g. Title Deeds, Rent Reviews, Lease Renewals, Acquisitions, Disposals, and Vacants.
- Maintain and keep updated case files on all live property transaction cases.
- Provide updates on all live property cases to the Managing Director and obtain instructions to be able to progress matters such as acquisitions, lease renewals and rent reviews.
- Check through and ensure that any draft legal documentation relating to the company’s operational property portfolio is in accordance with the terms agreed for the relevant transaction/matter and has secured the relevant internal authority to allow its timely completion.
- Undertake rent review and lease expiry/renewal negotiations with landlords and subtenants
At KFH we are looking for a group estates surveyor with a proven track record of delivering success in the negotiation of transactions and managing them through to completion, an individual that has a comprehensive understanding of the property market, and someone who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service to our colleagues whilst achieving the right results, and enhancing our reputation.
Company benefits include:
- Great compensation package
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, also we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.