At KFH we are looking for a digital learning specialist to join our Talent Development team in Wimbledon.
Do you have experience using Learning Experience Platforms, Articulate Storyline and other authoring tools? Do you have a good understanding of the ADDIE model and adult learning theory? We’re looking for an individual that can collaborate with others, share their knowledge and skills. At KFH we are continuously looking for opportunities to improve and are looking for a digital learning specialist to bring new thinking and embrace our legacy.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent estate agents, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including Block Management, Commercial, Residential, and Financial Services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London, we provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by supporting each other and providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results with integrity. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report into our Talent Development Manager.
Responsibilities of a digital learning specialist include:
- Develop new approaches to elearning, creating digital content and interactive virtual learning experiences to enhance face to face and virtual learning workshops.
- Analyse and source the elearning content, working in collaboration with key stakeholders to identify the best solutions through content creation and curation
- Develop, deliver and implement online training content by working in collaboration with all key stakeholders
- Be an ambassador for Talent Development within the business, building strong relationships with key people and ensuring that they are constantly aware of the learning and development solutions and support available.
- Evaluate all elearning content in order to identify key trends as part of our continuous improvement plans and make changes where necessary
- Support key projects managed by the Talent Development Manager and contribute to the smooth running of the Talent Development function
At KFH we are looking for a digital learning specialist that has a proven track record in creating and delivering content, an individual that offers outstanding communication, and someone who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service to all of our stakeholders whilst achieving the right results, and enhancing our reputation.
Company benefits include:
- Great compensation package
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, also we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.