At KFH we are looking for a communications executive to join our Marketing and Communications team in Wimbledon.
Do you have a communications degree, or experience working in this field? Do you enjoy forming and developing great relationships with stakeholders and colleagues? We’re looking for an individual who has excellent attention to detail and can collaborate with others, sharing their knowledge and skills. We are looking for a communications executive to bring new thinking and embrace our legacy, in a supportive team environment.
With over 60 branches across the capital, we are one of London’s largest independent property services groups, and we are growing! We offer a range of property services including block management, commercial, residential, and financial services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this, we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London and provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by supporting each other and providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results with integrity. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report into our Communications Manager.
Responsibilities of a communications executive include:
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Help manage the press office, including responding promptly to journalist enquiries, drafting press releases, and proactively create and pitch story ideas
- Create and manage press distribution lists, prepare and collate press cuttings for distribution, prepare month-end reports for business
- Management of the KFH social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Support the ongoing collation and distribution of internal communications in line with the internal communications strategy
At KFH we are looking for a communications executive with a proven track record in PR, communication or journalism. A team player that offers outstanding communication, and someone who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service to all of our internal and external clients whilst achieving the right results, and enhancing our reputation.
Company benefits include:
- Great compensation package
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, also we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.