As a motivated sales professional with experience working in the property industry you’re likely to be looking for a new way to apply your knowledge in an office based role. Working Monday to Friday from our Wimbledon Head Office you’ll join our established Corporate Services team which is focused on re-engaging warm leads and referrals with London’s Landlords.
With an eye for detail and a keen focus on delivering great customer service you’ll be comfortable making sales or business development calls in a targeted environment. You’ll be responsible for redeveloping relationships with Landlords and working closely with our branch network to gather and deliver on warm leads using your excellent telephone manner and sales experience to good effect.
You’ll have some form of telesales experience which will help you know that for every tough call or answerphone you hit there’s still the opportunity for a successful outcome round the corner. While you’ll be resilient you’ll have the opportunity in this role for a great conversion rate and opportunity to hit your targets regularly.
Some of your core day to day responsibilities will include:
- Review back valuations and withdrawn stock databases at an agreed frequency, identify potential leads, prepare call out lists and make contact with leads
- Establish the potential client’s circumstances and their requirements and convert as many as possible into valuation appointments
- Schedule any valuations from converted leads keeping relevant branch managers in the loop
- Deliver high standards of customer service to any client or lead you work with to help build the reputation of our team
- Make contact with individual and corporate property developers and landlords through database search, referral and explore opportunities to work with them
- Follow up on any commitments made and progress discussions towards securing new instructions where appropriate
We recognize that you may not have worked in the same role before but we’re keen that you build on your experience and attributes with us likely to include:
- Experience working in a sales or business development role ideally in the property industry
- A focus on delivering great customer service that is memorable to all those you interact with
- A comfort speaking on the phone and building a rapport with colleagues and clients alike
- The ability to maintain high levels of performance working in a target driven environment
- A positive attitude coupled with a tenacious approach to your work
At KFH you’ll be rewarded with a good package, an environment of constant learning and the opportunity to progress your career.