At KFH we are looking for a client services consultant to join our client services team in Wimbledon.
Are you a motivated sales person? Do you have telesales experience? Do you have experience in forming and developing great relationships with customers and colleagues? We’re looking for an individual that can collaborate with others, share their knowledge and skills. At KFH we are continuously looking for opportunities to improve and are looking for a client services consultant to bring new thinking and embrace our legacy.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent property services groups, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including block management, commercial, residential, and financial services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this, we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London and provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by supporting each other and providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results with integrity. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report into our Head of Client Services.
Responsibilities of a client services consultant include:
- Review back valuations and withdrawn stock databases at an agreed frequency, identify potential leads, prepare call out lists and make contact with leads
- Establish the potential client’s circumstances and their requirements and convert as many as possible into valuation appointments
- Schedule any valuations from converted leads keeping relevant branch managers in the loop
- Deliver high standards of customer service to any client or lead you work with to help build the reputation of our team
- Make contact with individual and corporate property developers and landlords through database search and referral and explore the opportunities work with them
- Follow up on any commitments made and progress discussions towards securing new instructions where appropriate
At KFH we are looking for a consultant with a proven track record in sales or business development, a consultant that offers outstanding communication, and someone who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service to all of our clients whilst achieving the right results.
Company benefits include:
- Great compensation package
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, also we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.