We are looking for highly motivated, ambitious and hard-working individual who will become a close member of our Block Management department as a Client Account Manager. You will be provided a portfolio which you will effectively manage and provide all accounting service that are in scheduled in terms of our management agreement.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to keep to tight deadlines and client KPI’s; have strong attention to detail and be an effective team player who will work ‘hands on’ to ensure the business achieves its objectives.
You will be:
- Assisting the block manager with the preparation of the annual service charge budget and ten year maintenance plan for your clients
- Attending Client meetings as and when required
- Checking coding and authorize of your clients supplier invoices on a daily basis
- Reconciling and checking all clients/Properties quarterly financial reports and balances
- To assist with the preparation of your portfolio of clients employees P11d forms.
- Preparing ground rent reports for freeholders/clients and requesting the transfer of funds due
- Preparing any required monthly client reporting for your portfolio, these could be computer generated reports or bespoke excel reports.
- Conducting Year-End procedures – preparing clients year-end paperwork including – Preparing trial balance reports, Preparing Year-End Income & Expenditure reports, Preparing section 20b Notices.
Professional Skills and experience
- Has a track record of success in a similar role within a block management company accounts department
- Has a full understanding and is used to working under the regulatory framework the business operates in – ARMA-Q
- IT literate – Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Property management packages
- Great communications over the phone and in person
- Great base salary
- Flexible working
- Support in maintaining your qualifications and your long term personal development
- EE mobile phone discount
- Eye care scheme
- Corporate gym membership
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays and Christmas