Are you an experienced Client Accounts Manager? Do you have a proven track record in effectively managing a block management client portfolio and providing first-rate accounting service? If so, KFH are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious and hard-working Client Accounts Manager to join our dynamic Block Management Accounts team.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent estate agents, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including Block Management, Commercial, Residential, and Financial Services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London, we provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will manage a client portfolio and take ownership of the process from start to finish.
You will report to the Senior Portfolio Accountant & Portfolio Account Director
Responsibilities of a Client Account Manager include:
- Assisting the block manager with the preparation of the annual service charge budget and ten year maintenance plan for your clients
- Attending Client meetings as and when required
- Checking coding and authorize of your clients supplier invoices on a daily basis
- Reconciling and checking all clients/Properties quarterly financial reports and balances
- To assist with the preparation of your portfolio of clients employees P11d forms.
- Preparing ground rent reports for freeholders/clients and requesting the transfer of funds due
- Preparing any required monthly client reporting for your portfolio, these could be computer generated reports or bespoke excel reports.
- Conducting Year-End procedures – preparing clients year-end paperwork including – Preparing trial balance reports, Preparing Year-End Income & Expenditure reports, Preparing section 20b Notices.
As a Client Account Manager at KFH, you will play a key part in our client retention plans by working with our clients with a focus on long term relationship building.
We can offer our successful Client Account Manager the following;
- Great benefits package
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the high street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony and we also take our top performing employees skiing in Verbier. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
If you’re interested in this Client Account Manager position, please apply now.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.