Are you MRICS, FRICS or Assoc RICS qualified? Wanting to be part of a supportive and dynamic team with excellent benefits?
At KFH, our Survey department is based in Wimbledon but this is a working from home role travelling to conduct surveys and valuations. We are looking for a Chartered Surveyor to cover South West London.
At KFH we are one of London’s leading property services groups; we offer a range of property services including Block Management, Commercial, Residential, and Financial Services. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results. We have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London, we provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients.
You will report into our Director of Chartered Accountants and Professional Services.
Responsibilities of a Surveyor include:
- To produce accurate and high quality valuation reports to our lender and private clients
- To have a good market knowledge and to keep up to date with market changes
- To observe RICS regulatory requirements and to be aware of any changes, including those in respect of the Red Book
- To observe the companies policies and procedures including those relating to Quality Assurance, Health & Safety
- Provide high levels of customer service
Company benefits include:
- Great compensation package
- Car or car allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, also we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.