Are you MRICS, FRICS or Assoc RICS qualified? Wanting to be part of a supportive and dynamic team with excellent benefits? At KFH, our Survey department is based in Wimbledon but this is a remote based role with requirements to travel to conduct surveys and valuations within Oxford.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent estate agents, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including Block Management, Commercial, Residential, and Financial Services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London, we provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report into our Head of Survey.
Responsibilities of a Chartered Surveyor include:
- Producing accurate and high quality valuation reports to our lender and private clients
- Strong market knowledge and to keep up to date with market changes
- Observing RICS regulatory requirements and to be aware of any changes, including those in respect of the Red Book
- Understanding the companies policies and procedures including those relating to Quality Assurance, Health & Safety
- Providing high levels of customer service
Company benefits include:
- Great compensation package
- Company car (including electric or hybrid options) or car allowance
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, also we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.