Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward are recruiting for a Change of Sharers Administrator to be based at our Head Office. You will play an integral part to the Change of Sharers team and deliver high standards of customer service to our clients. You will also be required to assist the Renewals team should they require holiday or sickness cover. In turn, this will provide you with an all-round understanding of the department and processes.
An understanding of lettings would be an advantage in this role as you will be checking compliance on tenancy agreements and all legislative documentation such as EPC’s, Gas certificates and references. You will also be registering deposits and regularly updating the TDS website and email the tenant the new certificate.
Professional skills and experience
- Ideally worked in a fast paced office environment in a customer focused business.
- Experience of working in the residential lettings business preferred.
- Experience of dealing with customers particularly on the phone and is able to communicate effectively, concisely and clearly.
- Strong administration skills.
- IT literate – Word, Excel and preferably experienced in using a relevant CRM system.
- Organised, manages routine processes well, efficient and meets deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and pays particular attention to accuracy by routinely checking own work.
- Multitasks effectively and has a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Manages own work effectively and routinely follows through on tasks to completion.
- Effective at understanding problems and finding solutions, within boundaries and knows when it is appropriate to escalate.
- Resilient, maintains work performance during peak periods of workload and manages pressure without losing focus.
- Customer focused and understands the need to support colleagues to deliver high service standards.
- Contributes to the success of the wider team, is an effective team player and is willing to help others where required.