Have you worked as a coordinator or administrator in a residential lettings department? Wanting to be part of a supportive and dynamic team?
At KFH we are looking for a change of sharers administrator to join one of our change of sharers team in Wimbledon.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent estate agents, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including Block Management, Commercial, Residential, and Financial Services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London, we provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report into our Head of Renewals and Change of Sharers.
Responsibilities of a change of sharers administrator include:
- Communicate with tenants and landlord by phone, email and face-to-face maintaining company standards
- Ensure all compliance procedures are met
- Keep a high standard when delivering paperwork to clients
- Communicate with third-party companies
- Provide high levels of customer service
At KFH we are looking for a change of sharers administrator with a proven track record in checking compliance on tenancy agreements and all legislative documentation such as EPC’s, Gas certificates and references. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service to all of our clients whilst achieving the right results.
Company benefits include:
- Great compensation package
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, also we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.