At KFH our branch coordinators sit at the heart of our branch network; supporting negotiators and branch directors daily allowing everyone to provide high quality customer service. Does this sound like a team you want to be part of? Can you demonstrate that you are a personal and accurate administrator? Then KFH could be the right company for you!
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent estate agents, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including Block Management, Commercial, Residential, and Financial Services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London, we provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report to our Regional Office Coordinator.
Responsibilities of a branch coordinator include:
- Communicate with customers by phone, email and face to face maintaining company standards
- Prepare market appraisal and tenant packs
- Use and maintain Radar where required
- Ensure all compliance procedures are met
- Keep a high standard when delivering paperwork to clients
- Communicate with third party companies
- Provide high levels of customer service
At KFH we are looking for a coordinator with a proven track record in administration, a coordinator that offers outstanding communication, and someone who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service to all of our clients whilst achieving the right results.
Additional company benefits available the successful branch coordinator:
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, in addition we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.