How many administration roles are right in the heart of a business, and play a role in the most important days of people’s lives? Very few.
Being an administrator in a branch of KFH exposes you to career moments that few of your peers will understand and set you on a career path that you may not be able to imagine right now.
You’ve probably already realised at this stage that when dealing with such an important part of our customers lives you need to be perfect in your presentation of information, a comfortable communicator on the phone, in person, and over email, and willing to proactively engage with the people around you.
If you want to be at the heart of a local property market in one of the most established parts of London then this could be the role for you.
To find out more about this opportunity within our team please apply to the position via this advert. In doing so to ensure we can give you the best possible chance of succeeding we’d ask that you send your CV clearly showing your experience that matches the requirements for this role. If you do not meet them don’t worry our website may still have other appropriate opportunities and you can get in touch with our recruitment team via the site.
For this role we’d like to talk to experienced administrators who can demonstrate:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office in a fast paced environment
- An eye for detail and accuracy with administrative work (do consider this when submitting your application, your CV will play a key part in demonstrating this)
- An interest in the property sector would be desirable as it will allow you to get the most out of working in a KFH branch
- An ability to prioritise and deliver high volumes of work at a fast pace
- A comfort with making decisions; there will be plenty of times when you will need to make decisions that affect our customers and your colleagues often at short notice, we’d love to hear your experience of this
In return we know it’s important that you are rewarded accordingly for your hard work. We’re able to offer:
- Market leading base salary for London*
- A range of incentives including a quarterly bonus, annual incentive trips, and attendance at our spectacular annual conference and award ceremony
- Through our dedicated learning function you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development with KFH something that is often overlooked for administrative colleagues
- The opportunity to build a long term career; our successful administrators have risen through the ranks at KFH into area wide administrative roles and into the front line negotiator roles within the business. Whatever your career trajectory may be we’d like to think we can offer it to you.
* Don’t take our word for it, that’s from “The UK Property Salary Report 2016”