As our business grows we are looking to Talent Pool Block Property Managers.
Are you an experienced Property Manager in Block Management? At KFH we are looking for someone that is AIRPM or MIRPM qualified to join our dynamic Block Management team in Wimbledon.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent estate agents, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including Block Management, Commercial, Residential, and Financial Services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London, we provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report into our Block and Portfolio Director.
Responsibilities of a Property Manager in Block Management include:
- Provide a high level of service and communication with all customers, including your clients, leaseholders, tenants, and contractors, with our leading IT systems
- Schedule and undertake inspections to ensure the properties you manage are maintained in a safe and satisfactory condition
- Report to your clients on the findings of your inspections
- Request quotes for works and appoint contractors in conjunction with the client. Process the Works Order and ensure the work is completed on time, to budget and to a quality standard
- Authorise and process contractors’ invoices promptly
- Work with the Client Accounts team to prepare the annual service charge budgets and CAPEX plans for your clients in a timely manner
- Notify Client Accounts of any changes to billing arrangements, increases to fees or charges
- Produce management and financial reports in advance of the client meetings you attend
- Organise AGMs for clients in your portfolio
- Produce quarterly Health and Safety reports for the properties in your portfolio
- Oversee the preparation and filing of Confirmation Statements, and Company Secretarial documentation
At KFH we are looking for a Property Manager with a proven track record within the property management function of a block or estate management business. Someone that can offer outstanding communication, and passionate about delivering excellent customer service to all of our clients whilst achieving the right results.
Additional company benefits available the successful Property Manager:
- Great compensation package
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, along with many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.