Have you achieved, or studying towards your professional qualification, such as a the CIPP’s Foundation Degree? We are looking for an individual that has successful experience of full cycle payroll processing, and experience in Microsoft Excel, vlookups and pivot tables. At KFH we are looking for an assistant pay and benefits manager to join our Pay and Benefits team in Wimbledon.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent estate agents, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including Block Management, Commercial, Residential, and Financial Services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London, we provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report into our Head Pay and Benefits.
Responsibilities of an assistant pay and benefits manager include:
- To manage the preparation of both the KFH Group monthly payrolls and client payrolls
- Work collaboratively with the Payroll Specialist and Payroll Coordinator to provide accurate advice and expertise on pay and benefit matters.
- To maintain the departmental risk register with recent legislative changes to ensure compliance is maintained.
- To manage the timely and accurate enrolment and payment of pension contributions to the company’s pension provider in accordance with statutory and legislative requirements.
- To review and provide payroll accounting information to the Finance team in line with internal reporting requirements.
At KFH we are looking for an assistant pay and benefits manager with a proven track record in producing manual payroll calculations with sound knowledge of tax, NI and other associated statutory deductions. Someone with knowledge and understanding of auto enrolment legislation. An individual that can deliver excellent customer service to all of our clients whilst achieving the right results.
Company benefits include:
- Great compensation package
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, also we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.